Trending – Aqua Massage
Have you ever wondered if a massage exists where you don’t have to get undressed? Well, you are in luck! The Aqua Massage can solve all your problems. It’s a tech savvy massage that lets you remain fully clothed and dry while receiving a full body massage. The massage bed soothes pain, increases circulation, reduces stress, and revives painful, aching muscles in just a 10–15-minutes.
More than 70 different countries are making use of this incredible massage bed. You can find this state-of-the-art massage service in medical practices, spas, salons, fitness centers, retail sites and wellness centers. Why not offer aqua massage as a form of extra income? You can treat two clients at the same time, one client on the massage bed and another having a massage treatment with a massage therapist.
How does Aqua Massage work?
The client remains clothed and dry for privacy and comfort with no post-session cleanup of water or oils. An inverted V-shaped spray bar with 36 water jets is contained under an acrylic canopy. The powered canopy opens and allows easy access for the client to lie down on the cushion. A high-strength waterproof barrier separates the client from the water.
The spray bar travels forward and back, massaging the full length of the body, or it may be easily programmed to concentrate on a specific area.
The water jets are separated into four groups of 9 jets each and will provide a full 180-degree body massage. The pulsating water jets can be adjusted from a relaxing 2 cycles per second, up to an invigorating 10 cycles per second.
Benefits of the Aqua massage system:
- The pulsation can be varied for maximum effect and client sensitivity. The water immediately drains off the barrier and back into the reservoir, where it is pumped back to the water jets.
- The machine’s water pressure can be varied to suit the sensitivity of the client and with a consistency that is hard to match with manual massage.
- The water temperature can be adjusted from approximately 32°C to 40°C using the electronic thermostat, assisting with client comfort.
- No post-session clean-up or water disposal is necessary.
- The Aqua Massage is self-contained. No plumbing or water disposal is required.
Our MASSAGE TECHNOLOGY / MASSAGE THERAPY COURSES will provide you with a host of massage techniques to incorporate in your spa/salon. Clients love variety and always want what is new and trending. Ensure to keep your knowledge and skills up to date to keep your clients coning back for more.