In 2023, lips are geared to be bolder than before! Fabulously bold enough to be worn alone with both day and evening looks. The best way to keep lips the central focal point of the face is by keeping the skin looking clean and lightly grooming the brows and lashes. Another great PROFESSIONAL MAKEUP ARTISTRY tip would be to have your lipliner deeper in color than your lipstick in order to keep the focus on your natural pout. This also helps to give an illusion of fullness.
How to create bold lips that will last
- Exfoliate your lips- this helps to get rid of dry and flaky patches.
- Apply a moisturizing lip balm- allow this to sit for about 10 minutes
- Blot away excess lip balm- this is to prevent your lipstick from sliding off
- Cover lips with concealer- this will help your lipstick to have something to adhere to
- Define your lips with a lip liner- this will help to prevent your lip color from bleeding
- Apply a matte lipstick- Matte lipstick compared to non-matte lipstick has fewer chances of wiping off
- Dust translucent powder onto your lips through a layer of tissue
- Reapply your matte lipstick
Blush has been experiencing a more-is-more application method in recent times than is the norm with PROFESSIONAL MAKEUP ARTISTRY. Some time ago we were obsessed with contour and highlight but blush is now taking the center stage being bolder than ever before. There are plenty of trending TikTok beauty looks that blush fashionably and give the illusion of sunburn, cold temperatures, and crying. Blush definitely adds life back to the skin!